[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :
Hi,

Do you mean that I must allow my user on the mysql server ? I don't think so, since there is no traffic from the freeradius to mysql at boot time. And furthermore, the user *is* allowed to connect to database from the free-radius host There are perhaps permissions problems on the freeradius hosts, to launch a particular process ? Please can you telle me how I can allow user/group to talk to the MySQL server ?

sounds like SELinux to me - check your SELinux security
settings and their logs - if you are enforcing, your logs
will show the failure of this connection

alan
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
Yes I already check that, SELINUX is disabled....

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# cat /etc/selinux/config
SELINUX=disabled
SELINUXTYPE=targeted
SETLOCALDEFS=0

another idea ? perhaps something with permissions on binaries ?
Thanks
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html