Title: Assinatura Padrao - Infomark / VirtualAge / Irapida
Thanx Alan,

it worked.

But now, I'd like to know if it's possible to pass MyAttribute (that is in RadReply table) to my exec module that is executed from accounting phase.

For example:
exec echo {
                wait = yes
                program = "/bin/echo %{MyAttribute}"

accounting {
        echo
        sql

Alan DeKok escreveu:
Reginaldo Russinholi wrote:

Hi all,

I'm using freeradius1.1.7 and I need to get an extra attribute (like
'MyAttribute') from the database and pass it to exec module like this:

  Yes.  You need to define it in a dictionary.

I tried to put MyAttribute into RadReply, but it didn't work.
I also tried put MyAttribute into "dictionary" file and in RadReply, but
it didn't appear in  the response to radtest.

  Internal attributes don't go into responses.  This is documented.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

--
Borda Esquerda
Reginaldo Russinholi