Thanx again Alan,

I've solved my problem using the sql module like this:

program = "/bin/echo %{sql:SELECT value FROM RadReply WHERE UserName ='%{User-Name}' and attribute ='MyAttribute'}"

Alan DeKok escreveu:
Reginaldo Russinholi wrote:

If I put it in "post-auth" section it works, but in "accounting" doesn't.

  Accounting packets don't have any attributes in the reply.

  Maybe you want to update the "check items".

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

--
Assinatura Padrao - Infomark / VirtualAge / Irapida
Borda Esquerda

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html