SecureW2 (List) wrote:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa813696(VS.85).aspx

Nice article. However I don't understand a few things. What's "pdb
<pdbpath>"? I'm not good at Windows.

To enable logging do the following:

- Netsh wlan set tra yes
- netsh ras set tr * en
- Reproduce your problem
- netsh ras set tr * dis
- Netsh wlan set tra no

Well. I have problems with _wired_ connection so I've used "netsh lan"
instead "netsh wlan". I hope it's the right thing.

If you go to the %windir%\tracing\wireless\ directory you will a load of
.etl files in different directories.

:-) yea. Which one is... hm... important? onex or eaphost?

Use the tracerpt *.* command to change the .etl to readable .txt files.

I'm attaching onex.txt and eaphost.txt. I'm not exactly sure what I
should search for. Any hints?

PS. I don't like plugging like this but we are almost finished with the
latest SecureW2 EAPSuite which supports EAP-TTLS/EAP-PEAPv0/v1 and EAP-GTC
and has been tested quite extensively with Vista SP0/SP1.

Awesome. I hope it'll work with my Vista's...

Kind regards,

--
Lech Karol Pawłaszek <ike>
"You will never see me fall from grace" [KoRn]

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html