Stefan Winter wrote:
Hi,

I noticed that the EAP debug speaks about quarantine states and such. XP3 and Vista have "Network Access Protection". Is that checkbox checked in your supplicant config? If yes, try unchecking it.

I've tried to use netsh nap offline to disable Network Access Protection however the problem still occurs. I'm using Windows' built-in supplicant (for PEAP) which doesn't work probably because of a wrong certificate and secureW2 EAP suite 1.0.6 which doesn't have "Network Access Protection" checkbox. To be honest built-in PEAP doesn't have it as well. Or at least I couldn't find it.

I've tried to follow Microsoft document[1] however I wasn't able to locate "Configuration Manager console". Holy cow.

[1] - http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb633004(TechNet.10).aspx

If you can point me where I can uncheck such checkbox...

Kind regards,

--
Lech Karol Pawłaszek <ike>
"You will never see me fall from grace" [KoRn]