Alan DeKok wrote:
Phil Mayers wrote:
We've recently moved our servers to FreeRadius 2, and we've been having
reports of some problems with our wireless service.
...specifically, it seems that the xlat of this string is treating
embedded "\" as escape characters.

  That needs to be fixed.  I'll take a look next week, as I'm away at a
conference right now.

I've solved that problem by removing the "update outer.reply", which
leads me to a 2nd question - given that the "eap" module does this
anyway (and since it uses a dumb "memcpy", correctly) why is that unlang
statement there in the sample configs? Is it necessary?

  No.

One final thing; can I suggest the attached patch (though it should
probably escape the data, since it comes from the user)

  Sure.  Send it via git-format-patch, and it can be committed with your
name on it.

Hmm. I sort-of tried that; getting it to integrate with Thunderbird didn't look easy, I could send it with "mutt -H" but I needed to extract the message-id to get the threading right.

Ah well - something to play with.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html