Won't it be easier for you to just download the source, compile and install?
You will be chasing lot's of rpm dependencies if you don't have all your packages install under RHEL.
Just a thought.

else, you can check this site for your missing rpm package. http://rpmfine.net if you are lucky, you will find some RHEL package.

John Dennis wrote:
Olavo Dietrich wrote:
Thanks John,

Do I need a RH subscription for this or the repo name is not right ?

# yum --enablerepo fedora-development install freeradius
This system is not registered with RHN.
RHN support will be disabled.

Error getting repository data for fedora-development, repository not found
You didn't say this was RHEL, Fedora != RHEL, there is no fedora-development repository for RHEL. I suggest you follow the instructions for building from an srpm then.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html