I think we're back to what I had been trying to do on my test machines now and still can't seem to get working.

When I add "DEFAULT FreeRADIUS-Proxied-To == 127.0.0.1, Proxy-To- Realm := DOMAIN" to users of the first server (I believe that's the correct place to put it). I get "rlm_eap: Request is supposed to be proxied to Realm DOMAIN. Not doing EAP." on the first server and the proxy server still says " rlm_eap: Identity does not match User-Name, setting from EAP Identity."

Thanks,

Kerry Tobin

On Nov 4, 2008, at 1:04 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 17:39:50 +0100
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Unable to authenticate to Open Directory
        <freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org>

OK, I've tried using a proxy and now it fails on rlm_eap and says the
User-Name doesn't match EAP Identity.  Is there a way to have EAP
processed on the local machine but authentication happen on the
remote?  Is that even the problem?

DEFAULT   FreeRADIUS-Proxied-To == 127.0.0.1, Proxy-To-Realm := DOMAIN

That will proxy only the inner tunnel.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

-