Thanks Anatoly. Hopefully Alan will pick this up....

Sent from my iPhone

On 25 Dec 2008, at 13:21, "Anatoly S. Zimin" <anato...@team.co.ru> wrote:

On 10:32 Thu 25 Dec , Anders Holm wrote:
Anatoly S. Zimin wrote:
Greg Fuller wrote:
[snip]
$ cd /usr/local/src/freeradius-server-2.1.3/
$ rm -rf src/modules/rlm_perl

This is not solution.
I am know how resolve this problem.
If anyone need this. Please ask me.
May be this solution need for developers.
I am long time useing FreeRadius on Solaris.
And I am know how to do this.

Post it to the list, and document it in the Wiki. Someone is bound to
need a real solution to this problem.

//anders
OK.
How to build rlm_perl module on Solaris 9/10.
Work on FreeRadius 1.x and 2.x
Set shell environment like LDFLAGS, LD_OPTIONS, and others.

# export PATH=$PATH:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/opt/csw/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/ bin:/usr/dt/bin:/usr/openwin/bin:/usr/ccs/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/ sfw/bin
# export LDFLAGS='-L/usr/sfw/lib -R/usr/sfw/lib -L/lib -R/lib'
# export LD_OPTIONS='-L/usr/sfw/lib -R/usr/sfw/lib -L/lib -R/lib'
# export CFLAGS='-I/usr/include -I/usr/sfw/include -I/usr/include/ kerberosv5 -I/zones/src/freeradius-server-2.1.3/libltdl'
# /usr/sfw/bin/gtar -xvjf freeradius-*
# cd freeradius-*
# patch < solaris.rlm_perl.patch
 File to patch: src/modules/rlm_perl/configure
 done.
# ./configure --prefix=/path/to/install --with-openssl-includes=/usr/ sfw/include --with-openssl-libraries=/usr/sfw/lib
# gmake
# gmake install

P.S. patch file in attach.
Where I got it?
I am read this in manual for gcc! :)

########################
      -mimpure-text
-mimpure-text, used in addition to -shared, tells the compiler to not pass -z text to the linker when linking a shared object. Using this option, you can link position-dependent code into a shared
          object.

-mimpure-text suppresses the ``relocations remain against allocat- able but non-writable sections'' linker error message. However, the necessary relocations will trigger copy-on-write, and the shared object is not actually shared across processes. Instead of using -mimpure-text, you should compile all source code with -fpic
          or -fPIC.

          This option is only available on SunOS and Solaris.

And please somebody put this on freeradius Wiki.
Or include in main branch of freeradius.

Thanks a lot.

--
Anatoly S. Zimin
<solaris.rlm_perl.patch>