Hello everyone,

I'm another newbie here trying to figure out a problem with the Apple- fied version of FR that ships with MacOS X 10.5 Leopard Server. according to -v its v 1.1.4 with security changes through 1.1.7

For the most part it works fine. Our clients are authenticated without any problems, but fairly frequently i'm getting segmentation faults and it quits. Apple support has been no help (not surprising). Also, i've been running FR in debug mode and noticed that I can start it with radiusd -X but using -x or -xx doesn't work. I'm quite new to Radius and may be overlooking something obvious. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

-Randy

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html