On 2009-Apr-27, at 11:27, Alan DeKok wrote:

Guy Fraser wrote:
I am obviously missing something.

I tried commenting out that section and it did not work I then changed
it to :

 So... what happens?

As far as I could tell nothing changed when I commented out the REJECT section :

post-auth {
        reply_log
        sql
        sql_log
        exec
#       Post-Auth-Type REJECT {
#               attr_filter.access_reject
#       }
}

And I still do not get any failed authentications when I use :

post-auth {
        reply_log
        sql
        sql_log
        exec
        Post-Auth-Type REJECT {
                sql_log

I did not see any errors in any log files when I see the failed attempts in the /var/log/radacct/radiusd-DEFAULT-*.log file and there are no corresponding
entries in /var/log/radacct/sqltrace.sql.

I was hoping there was an easy answer.

Does it look like something is broken or is this a configuration issue?

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

--
Guy Fraser
Network Administrator