Hi,

I authenticate on cisco equipments via ssh/telnet. There is no supplicant, so I
don't understand in my case and i would like to know if the communication
between my cisco equipment and my FreeRadius  safe is. I have a secret shared
between both. I understand that the communciation between freeradius and the
client radius use the protocol Radius. But in my case there is no PEAP, EAP/TLS
Someone can confirm me please if the communication is safe ? because I afraid
to see in the file users my password in clear-text. Is it possible to use md5,
ssha ... and how ?

Thanks,

Regards,

François