Hi,

We are having an issue where, in some sessions, an Authentication Request is
sent successfully (and inserted into RADPOSTAUTH table), but the Accounting
Start Query is never run/received.

Subsequently, Accounting Update Queries come through, but fail due to the
fact that a relevant RADACCT session has not been inserted to begin with.

It only happens in a small amount of cases, < 1% of sessions, but
nonetheless opens us to loss of data that is not being billed for properly.

Is this a known issue? Is there a workaround? We're looking at changing the
Acct Update Query to insert a new session if it cannot find an existing one.

Any help will be appreciated.

henk

--
Henk Kleynhans
CTO & Founder

------

"A person with ubuntu is open and available to others, affirming of others,
does not feel threatened that others are able and good, for he or she has a
proper self-assurance that comes from knowing that he or she belongs in a
greater whole and is diminished when others are humiliated or diminished,
when others are tortured or oppressed." - Desmond Tutu
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html