Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
> No, that'll get you the timestamp of when the packet was read back into the
> server. The only way to calculate the original received timestamp is to write
> the original Acct-Delay-Time into a custom
> attribute (say Acct-Delay-Time-Orig), subtract that from the current
> Acct-Delay-Time, then that from the current UNIX timestamp.

  The detail file reader creates/updates the Acct-Delay-Time based on
how long the packet has been sitting in the "detail" file.  There's no
need to update it manually.

> Yeah it's a pretty common setup, we do it too. One thing you have to watch
> out for is  packets with fatal errors. Where the remote accounting server
> never acknowledged receipt of the packet, so it
> gets stuck in an infinite loop in the proxying queue.
>
> I haven't figured out how to solve this properly with the current setup, so
> it'd be good to see some discussion on list about it.

  Hmm... it should continue sending a packet from the detail file until
the upstream server has responded.  It shouldn't write packets to the
detail file if they've been read from the detail file.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html