Alan DeKok wrote:
Patric wrote:
server requests_from_primary {
   listen {
       ipaddr = *
       port   = 0
       type   = acct
   }

  Delete that listen section.  It conflicts with the global one.

  The global one will accept packets on the accounting port, IP *, and
will look up the client.  If the client is the primary, it will run the
"requests_from_primary" virtual server.
I see I see, so I would only add a listen section if I were listening on a different interface or port?

   proxy_requests = no   # Can this be done here? If not how would I
disable proxying for this virtual server?

  You don't "disable" proxying.  You just configure it so that it
doesn't proxy.
I think I get the proxying now :) proxy_requests = yes just makes the server process the detail-combined log right? So by not writing to the detail-combined you are effectively disabling proxying to a specified client.

Thanks guys!
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html