Alan DeKok wrote:
Patric wrote:
I see I see, so I would only add a listen section if I were listening on
a different interface or port?

  Yes.

I think I get the proxying now :) proxy_requests = yes just makes the
server process the detail-combined log right?

  No.  The listen section that references it tells the server to process
it.  The detail module that references it tells the server to write the
data which will be processed later by the listen section.

So by not writing to the detail-combined you are effectively disabling
proxying to a specified client.

  No.  By not setting Proxy-To-Ream in the virtual server, you are
telling it to not proxy the requests.
Ah ok, thanks for the clarification :)
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html