On 01/25/2010 01:18 PM, Alan Buxey wrote:
Hi,

not really - did you read what I wrote?  How can you do a state check
on what is a stateless protocol?

I think you can still do state checks for UDP:

there are ways and means - sure - but in the first throes of
getting some test traffic to the daemon, surely the easiest thing
is to just allow UDP port 1812 and 1813 traffic and THEN start learning
what firewall flags work with the traffic.

I just stated that it's possible, I didn't mean it should be configured like this while debugging something.

George
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html