On 05/22/2010 01:56 PM, Alan DeKok wrote:
John Dennis wrote:
Bottom line: I think the practice of loading every file found in a
directory is inherently risky and bug prone. I think it should only load
files with a specific extension, that seems much safer. This still works
nicely with the enabled/available split.

   Sure.  Is it critical enough to delay 2.1.9?  Consider that there have
been *sporadic* complaints since 2.0.0 (late 2007).

   Personally, I'd wait for 2.1.10.  This work involves code changes
*and* renaming configuration files.  That's pretty drastic, and should
be well tested before being released.

Agreed. It should wait.

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>