On 10/27/2010 07:56 PM, Maurice James wrote:
I will give it another try. I've been trying to the last hour to get the
clear text password policy to stick to a user. Every time I run the radius
debug I see hashed value passed from LDAP. I have to search online for the
instructions on how to get 389-ds server to use clear text. Thanks for all
the help and advice all. This is one of the most responsive lists that I
have ever been a member of

389-ds has most all the features I mentioned. The Administrators Guide is your friend.

389-ds doc can be found here:

http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Documentation#389_Documentation

The Administrators Guide can be found here:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?