Hi All,

    You guys really explained it well, appreciate it.  I really wanted to know
to try and get an idea of how this works and figure out the best way to set
this up and clarifying that really helped.
    And yes I did get Gary joking and I do not mind a little eldow in the ribs
joking, just as long as he does not mind pay backs in other email..HeHe:)  I do
appreciate Alex popping is on my behalf as well, it is nice to see someone out
there helping out the new guys.
    Anyway, I think I have enough info to do some damage, hopefully I won't
spam the list with to many more questions:)

    FYI: You guys are great, and I think I speak for everyone new to freeradius
that we appreciate your help.

    PS:  What is up with Garys email?  or is it my threaded view?  Gary's email
keeps popping up as a new email and not as a threaded response?

Brett Littrell
Network Manager
MUSD
CISSP, CCSP, CCVP, MCNE