> I would have done this ages ago if I knew where to find a more comprehensive
> manual explaining it all, rather than relying on bits of info scattered in
> thousand different places. The freeRADIUS wiki isn't terribly helpful either
> - this ->
> http://wiki.freeradius.org/create/Extensible-Authentication-Protocol#EAP-TTLS
> - being the perfect example - in order to access it I have to log in because
> "authentication is required" (as if!).

That's BS. How do I know that's BS? BECAUSE I WROTE THE DAMN AUTHENTICATION
GLUE!

The wiki does NOT require you to login to view content, that's the whole point
of the new wiki. You're trying to access a page that doesn't exist. If you had
even bothered to read the URL you'd have seen that it contained the word
create, that would have given you a clue.

Try http://wiki.freeradius.org/EAP#EAP-TTLS and it'll work fine.

Arran Cudbard-Bell
a.cudba...@freeradius.org

Betelwiki, Betelwiki, Betelwiki.... http://wiki.freeradius.org/ !