Am 18.04.2012 14:32, schrieb Alan DeKok:
Tobias Hachmer wrote:
Simply as a fallback, in case there is a maintanance on the network
where the ldap servers are conected to. In this case we need to log on
to our switches though.

"Hi, I want my network to keep working when I take my network down."

  That doesn't really make sense.  You're trying to work around a
problem that can't be worked around. Hacking the RADIUS server is a bad
choice.

Hi,

well, I think it's not. In a big network, there's a backbone and multiple networks connected to that backbone. The network the active directory servers are connected to is on of them. When there is a maintenance on this network, e.g. switching the ospf area or whatever, I want that the network administrators can administer the network devices in the other networks, which are not under maintenance and still working.

Tobias Hachmer
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html