On 07/31/2012 10:56 PM, Alan Buxey wrote:
Look at the SQL output carefully. It's talking about radusergroup. Have you got such a user in there? Do you need to perform that check?

alan

--
This smartphone uses free WiFi around the world with eduroam, now that's what I call smart.

Hi Alan,

sorry for sending another posting based on this without fully understanding however, I think I get what the sentence means that I quoted from the wiki.....

If I created a group: say LAN-USER

Then put any system that need the tunnel-type etc... attributes; ie.

VLAN
IEEE-802
0x000000 for preference

Would this make the SQL lookups faster and hence limit the size of the database as on a per user basis these attributes wouldn't need to be filled in?

I maybe way off base but it was just a thought that came to mind before I officially hit the sack and called it a day!

Regards,

Kaya
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html