On 23/08/12 10:51, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
On 23 Aug 2012, at 10:41, "Krzysztof Grobelak" <kgrobe...@airspeed.ie> wrote:

Hello and thanks for assistance.

I just compiled freeRadius with those debug entries and the radiusd -X now
shows:

Module: Instantiating module "files" from file
/usr/local/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/files
  files {
    usersfile = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/users"
    acctusersfile = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/acct_users"
    preproxy_usersfile = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/preproxy_users"
    compat = "no"
  }
reading pairlist file /usr/local/etc/raddb/users
reading pairlist file /usr/local/etc/raddb/
reading pairlist file /usr/local/etc/raddb/
What are those ^ - That's weird - why is it just the path and not the filename
- do you have two include statements?
Yes, it does not look right. Each of those corresponds to an extra $INCLUDE in the main users file.

I recompiled the freeRadius with the extra debug lines on my live server and its printing the filename correctly.

Thanks,
Kris

http://www.livelinx.tv/
NEW! See our Ka Uplink Van at IBC in Amsterdam; Stand OE 117, September 7-11,
2012
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html