On 11/10/12 12:43, Alexandros Gougousoudis wrote:
Hi,

we're using FR 2.0 for our machine authentication for XP to Win7 with
EAP-TLS. Everything is working so far, but I noticed a difference
between authenticating via WLAN and LAN, which starts to be a problem
for us now. If I make a auth via LAN the provided username ist
<hostname>, if I do it via WLAN it is host/<hostname>. While we use
"host/" as a realm for our Radsecproxy, I'd like to change the
behauviour for the authentication via LAN and add a string to the
<hostname> (i.e. "host/" or something else) to unify the login for WLAN
an LAN.

I don't understand - you're saying that, for windows clients:

 1. On wi-fi they send host/name.domain.com
 2. On LAN, then send... something else?

Are you sure? We don't see that.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html