On 10/12/2012 09:55 AM, Alexandros Gougousoudis wrote:
Hi Alan,

Alan DeKok schrieb:
Freeradius. Using Linux I can send whatever I want as the loginname.

  If you know you can change the client, than change the client.

This is exactly what I want to do! Change the loginname, the clients
sends to the Authenticater. It's a Windows 802.1x question, not a
question how to configure FR. FR does everything alright. But most FR
people here have more knowlegde about Windows 802.1x, than the Windows
people in a Windows group/list.

To repeat: I don't see that behaviour. In my observation, windows sends host/ on both wired and wireless. Are you sure you aren't mangling the hostnames somehow?
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html