El 19/11/12 11:17, Phil Mayers escribió:
On 11/19/2012 09:48 AM, Angel L. Mateo wrote:

ldap  {
   filter = "(&(mail=%{User-Name})(schacUserStatus=<urn prefix>:
%{X-Atica-Service}:enabled))"

DEFAULT X-Actica-Service = 'vpn', Auth-Type = LDAP, Realm == um.es
     User-Name := `%{User-Name}`,
     Fall-Through = No

     But this does not work.

It's important to understand how the "users" file works. The line you've
written above says:

set "X-Actica-Service" to "vpn" in the "control" items if it's not
already set (= operator)

set "Auth-Type" to "LDAP" in the "control" items if it's not already set
(= operatgor)

*if* Realm == um.es

and then

set "User-Name" to "%{User-Name}" on the "reply" items *always* (:=
operator)

set "Fall-Through" to "No" in the "reply" items if it's not already set
(= operator)

So, any variable you set on that first line goes in the control items,
so must be referred to there.

Either modify your LDAP filter to reference:

   "...%{control:X-Actica-Service}..."

...or better yet, convert the logic to an "unlang" stanza which is more
flexible and more explicit / less "magic", hence easier to understand,
*and* lets you set variables in any list. Like so:

authorize {
   if (Realm == um.es) {
     update request {
       X-Actica-Service = "..."
   else {

   ldap
}

        Thank you, this way it works.

Also: I note you are setting "Auth-Type". This is almost always wrong,
and almost certainly so in your case. Correct config of the LDAP module
should mean you don't need to set Auth-Type, and it's usually harmful to
do so. If it's not causing you a problem it's probably because you're
using the "=" rather than ":=" operator.

It works for me. Maybe it's because I don't use ldap in authorize, but just in:

authenticate {
        Auth-Type LDAP {
                ldap

I don't know the real cause of this (I have inherited this configuration from an old config I didn't do it.

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática