On 17/01/13 12:42, Tiago wrote:
Hello Phil,
Thanks for your answer.

I have these:
ATTRIBUTE       Download        78      integer
ATTRIBUTE       Upload          79      integer

On /etc/freeradius/dictionary file that is being included as debug showed.

including dictionary file /etc/freeradius/dictionary on freeradius v2.

Maybe I need to create a separate dictionary file and have a include
on this file? What I'm doing wrong?

These attributes are already allocated; you've "stolen" them from the main attribute space, and are probably having problems with dictionary precedence - IIRC there were changes in this area in FR2.

The correct thing to do is either use a valid, allocated attribute, or assign your own from a valid, allocated enterprise number that you own.

What is processing these attributes? Since you are using rp-pppoe, I suspect you are using an "ip-up" script and processing them in shell script?

In that case, find an allocated attribute with similar purpose, and use that. Use "grep" to search the dictionaries.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html