Hello,

Le 2013-04-20 15:23, Alan DeKok a écrit :
gregoire.le...@retenodus.net wrote:
Hello,

I'm translating a flat file configuration into a MySQL configuration,
but I have some difficulties with huntgroups.

An example of what I have in my flat file :

   21 example@domain>⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅>⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅Cleartext-Password := "password"
   22 >⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅>⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅>⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅Service-Type = Framed-User,

  Well, no.  There's no need to add line numbers.  There's no need to
replace tabs with ">.......".

  You're confusing the issue.  Just copy text from the "users" file
(which is it's name) to the email message.  Email can do text.

That's exactly what I did, it's how my editor shows it. I thought it would be more readable. I won't do it next time, thanks.

In SQL, I'm going to create a group "example_users", with all the common
data (line 22 to 30), an user "example@domain" who belongs to
"example_users".
I'm going to create an entry in radhuntgroup, with my
"one_huntgroup_name" and the IP of my NAS.

Then try that out in the "users" file. The rlm_sql documentation says
that it mirrors the functionality of the "users" file.

So... don't change two things at once. Create the config you want in the "users" file as one step. As the next step, move it to SQL. Pretty
much verbatim.

I don't understand : I already have huntgroups in my flat file. I didn't show the radhuntgroup file, but I thought that the fact I mention it in the users file would be sufficient.

Now, I see one problem : how can I differenciate when a request has the user/pass/huntgroup and when it has only the user/pass ? I suppose that
create 3 entries in readcheck won't work because it seems awkward.
( example@domain | Cleartext-Password | password | =:
  example@domain | Huntgroup-Name | one_huntgroup_name | ==
  example@domain | Cleartext-Password | password | =:
)

Well, the first and second one are identical. So they're duplicates,
and you only need one.

But the second one checks for something different, so it's different.

I am very sorry, but I don't understand your point. Maybe you meant the "first and the third one are identical" ?
If so, yes I know. Maybe my question was unclear.

First, I want to check is the user has the right password. If he has the right password, I want to give him a configuration and if he's in the "one_huntgroup_name" (i.e he's from a special NAS), I want to give him the Framed-IP-Address. That's the current behavior of my users file, and I want to translate it in SQL. Do you know how to do that ?

Thanks for your help,
Regards,
Gregoire Leroy
-