Hello,

  So... what do you want to do?  You've been very clear that you want
help with a particular *solution*. Because your assumptions are wrong,
your solution is wrong.  So I can't really help you with that.

  What do you have, and hat do you want?

- you want the user to be authenticated

- you want reply X for NAS X, and reply Y for NAS not X?

- ???

Write it out in plain english. It should then be easy to figure out
how to map it to the server configuration.

I want the following behaviour :

1) Set the password for the user
2) Authentication of the user
3) X is always added to the reply if the user is authenticated
4) Moreover, Y is added to the reply for NAS, still if the user is authenticated.

In my current configuration, with users files it works well.

Now, if I understand correctly, authentication is not handled by the users/SQL module, so the only steps concerned here are 1,3 and 4.
For 1, it seems obvious :
radcheck :
example@domain | Cleartext-Password | password | =:

For 3, I juste have to add each attributes in radreply, no problem here.

For 4, it's more complicated...
First,  radhuntgroup :
1 | one_huntgroup_name| IP_NAS | NULL |

Now, documentation seems to say I have to add something in my authorize{} section, but the only mention of authorize in my current configuration is :

authorize {
                ok

                # respond to the Status-Server request.
                Autz-Type Status-Server {
                        ok

Did I miss something ? Am I more clear ?

Thanks for your help,
Regards,
Grégoire

-