All,
I've been using freerdp for a couple of weeks now and have been pretty happy
with what I have seen.  I understand that the directfb support is not usable
yet but I just wanted to mention that I have an embedded system (beagleboard
+ pico projector) of which I have both directfb and dfbfreerdp installed.
 FYI: On my system the dfbfreerdp currently brings up the default directfb
cursor on the screen then crashes.  The real purpose of this post is
to volunteer myself for debug and testing support of the directfb plugin,
who ever is working on the directfb plugin please feel free to email me
directly.
Regards,
Shane