Hi all!

Thanks for writing freerdp. It's best!

However, I have a question about option -x
In man pages says:

Changes  default  bandwidth  performance  behaviour for RDP5. By
default only theming is enabled, and all other options are  disabled
(corresponding to modem (56 Kbps)).
Setting experience to b[roadband] enables menu animations and  full
window  dragging. Setting experience to l[an] will also enable the
desktop wallpa‐per.
Setting  experience  to  m[odem]  disables  all  (including themes).
Experience can also be a hexidecimal number containing the flags.

so, what flags in hexadecimal number can I use?

in the above privacy interests me font smoothing. It is possible?

___

Best regards,

Mike Kondratenko