On Fri, 18 Mar 2011 04:31:13 pm Jay Sorg wrote:
> I think we should change "-x l" to include this.
> "-x l" should mean "turn all on"
Why is the change only for X11? Or is this just an example?

I think its a sane change for LAN, but I think the -x command line options
parsing is bad UI.

It should default to something sane (like a LAN, which is probably the most
common case), and there should be long_opts to control each flag.

Also, why are the defines in both include/freerdp/constants_ui.h and
libfreerdp/constants_core.h