On Thu, 2012-01-05 at 15:51 +0100, Jörg Herzinger wrote:
> Playing with the official PPA I found that the package was missing a man
> page. I do not know where to report this since this is not really an
> upstream bug.
>
> Anyway, I crawled the repo and found that the man page was quite minimal
> and some options like --kbd-list and --fonts were not documented at all.
>
> I opened a bug at github (https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/issues/329)
> just as a reminder... ;)

I checked old repositories[1], and found the man page is edited by
Eduardo Beloni, Marc-André Moreau, Vic Lee.

Eduardo, Marc-Andre, Vic: Do you agree to transfer the license to new
Apache license?
Marc-Andre, Is there any other copyright holder for the man page?

If it's not allowed to copy the man page, then we will need to rewrite a
new one.

[1] git://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP-old.git
-Rex