  From: ic_yang
  To: freerdp-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
  Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 10:35 PM
  Subject: Which function draw the changed window border

  Hello FreeRDP community,

  I am tracing and testing the remotefx with xfreerdp,

  In the  rfx_process_message(), I mark these 2 line ==>

     case WBT_REGION:
      //rfx_process_message_region(context, message, s);
      break;

     case WBT_EXTENSION:
      //rfx_process_message_tileset(context, message, s);
      break;
  so the tiles won't be decode out, and then I  mark the
  XCreateImage, XPutImage, XCopyArea, gdi_InvalidateRegion, and XSetClipMask
functions in the   xf_gdi_surface_bits(...)(codedID is remoteFX)
  so the system should not have any tiles output to display,
  There is really most tiles are not display out,

  But, I found that there are still "some" updated icons, changed borders and
some changed chars will display out.
  I can't find which function draw these border, icons, and chars.
  If there is no rfx decode process, where is the changed data come from?

  I have tried all the xf_gdi_register_update_callbacks() and many other
probably functions, but still cant find it.
  Can anyone plz help me or give me a clue to find the drawing function ?

  Thanks and Regards
  --ic.yang

database 6864 (20120207) __________

  http://www.eset.com