Hi! Try to use --no-nla option

All the best, Anatolii Ivashyna

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephan Herrmann [mailto:v...@gmx.de]
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 3:20 PM
To: Freerdp-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Freerdp-devel] linux based thin client

Thank you for this information. I downloaded it, installed the freerdp 1.0.0 as
an app but can not get it to run.

When I run xfreerdp with a host (win 2k8), I have to insert a password. It
looks like sudo asking for root password. But this can't be the root password
of the linux-machine since using sudo doesn't request a password at all.

After leaving it blank and acknowledging the untrusted certificate it says:

SSL_read: Failure in SSL library (protocol error?) Authentication failure,
check credentials.
If credentials are valid, the NTLMSSP implementation may be to blame.

Any hint on that?

Regards,

Stephan

-------- Original-Nachricht --------