On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:21, 姚光超 <yutianzui...@163.com> wrote:
>     We are studying the cross-compile freeRDP for arm,but we don't have any
> knowledge about cross-compile and cmake. We all know that the compile and
> build of freeRDP need many libraries, but the arm platform doesn't have the
> corresponding libraries. So how should we compile ? On the wiki, there are
> instructions on cross-compile for windows ,could you provide us an
> instruction on how to cross-compile for arm?

Personally I've been using freerdp in arm devices for sometime but the
creation of a cross-toolchain is far from trivial. I suggest you to
get an utility to easy this (buldroot, openembedded, others) and/or
hire an experienced profissional to make this for your device.

--
Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
E-mail: ota...@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br