On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Otavio Salvador
<ota...@ossystems.com.br> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:21, 姚光超 <yutianzui...@163.com> wrote:
>>     We are studying the cross-compile freeRDP for arm,but we don't have any
>> knowledge about cross-compile and cmake. We all know that the compile and
>> build of freeRDP need many libraries, but the arm platform doesn't have the
>> corresponding libraries. So how should we compile ? On the wiki, there are
>> instructions on cross-compile for windows ,could you provide us an
>> instruction on how to cross-compile for arm?
>
> Personally I've been using freerdp in arm devices for sometime but the
> creation of a cross-toolchain is far from trivial. I suggest you to
> get an utility to easy this (buldroot, openembedded, others) and/or
> hire an experienced profissional to make this for your device.
>
> --
> Otavio Salvador                             O.S. Systems
> E-mail: ota...@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br
> Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br

I never used FreeRDP on an ARM device, but I have some (limited)
experience in cross-compiling for ARM.
I had this set up some time ago (~ a year) but it was not trivial.

An alternative solution might be to use Qemu, which can emulate an ARM
environment.
It is not very fast, but should be good enough to build FreeRDP - I've
built much bigger thing on it, with some patience :)

What kind of ARM device are you looking at and what are you running on it?

--
Niels Horn