That's fantastic! I was not even aware this had been implemented. It would
appear the man page is out of date. Thank you!

--Jason

    -----Original Message-----
    From: toobuntu [mailto:toobu...@gmail.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:54 AM
    To: Cook, Jason
    Subject: Re: [Freerdp-devel] Do not override window manager key
    bindings.

    $ xfreerdp -h | grep K:
      -K: do not interfere with window manager bindings

    On Mar 14, 2012, at 2:32 PM, "Cook, Jason" <jason.c...@wesd.org> wrote:

    > I know I'm resurrecting this idea, but I still see a need for it
    (others have voiced the same on the mailing list in the past). Is there
    a way to prevent xfreerdp from overriding my window manager key
    bindings? I've re-posted my initial request below along with the
    response from Mads. It gives some examples of why this feature would be
    useful.

    > There used to be a wish-list on the old website and this feature made
    it to that list. I can't find it any more. Shall I create a new feature
    request for this? Is there still anyone interested aside from me?

    > --Jason
    >

    > Re: [Freerdp-devel] Do not override window manager key bindings.
    > From: Mads Kiilerich <mads@ki...> - 2010-09-20 20:48
    >
    > Cook, Jason wrote, On 09/20/2010 08:11 AM:
    >> Is there a way to bring back this feature from rdesktop?
    >>
    >> -K     Do not override window manager key bindings.
    >>
    >> freerdp is currently difficult to use with keyboard-driven window
    managers such as ratpoison or stumpwm since the freerdp session grabs
    all keyboard input. Things also get complicated when trying to take a
    screenshot of the session. Keybindings to a scrot script are swallowed,
    regardless of the window manager being used. I've not yet found a
    workaround for this. Is there a compile-time fix or is it something we
    can expect in a future release?