n 03/21/2012 07:01 AM, Seiji T wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am trying to get 109 Japanese Keyboard (*1) to work with freerdp without
> success.

I guess a part of the real could be that the FreeRDP settings for
kbd_type and kbd_subtype and kbd_fn_keys always are 0 when xfreerdp
sends Client Core Data in gcc_write_client_core_data .

That is according to http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc240510
not valid, and for japanese keyboards you might have to use keyboardType
7. That could in principle also change the rdp scan codes completely.

I don't know if correct values for these settings can be determined from
X (or windows) information somehow.

If mstsc from windows works correctly then you could try to dump and
analyze what it sends so we know how we could make it work.

/Mads