Dear list,

finally I succeeded in building wfreerdp with the following features:

* one executable for win7, vista and xp

* printer and disk plugin functional (specify win pathes with + instead of :,
eg disk:MyShare:C+\ )

* mostly static linking

* dlls and plugins reside in the same, arbitrary path as the binary, no need to
put them in a fixed path

tarbal is 11 MB in size, I'll mail it to anyone who is interested, plus
Marc-André Moreau who

told me he will eventually merge it into mainline.

Cheers,

Norbert

ECOS Technology GmbH

Sant-Ambrogio-Ring 31