From: Gallauner Roman
Sent: Donnerstag, 06. September 2012 07:57
To: 'freerdp-devel@lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: RE: Win7+8 mstsc crashes remote controlling FreeRDP session

Tried wfreerdp to remote control a xfreerdp session - this works fine
right until the resolution of the to be controlled session is higher
than the controlling session, resizing was discussed in April 2011
(http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=BANLkTinQjLopm
V6CC%2BcJ%2BiUK3Vq%2BjW3rPg%40mail.gmail.com&forum_name=freerdp-devel)
but obviously never implemented.

Furthermore wfreerdp as controlling session crashes at least the win8
mstsc on accepting the remote control request.

Any thoughts, help, anything? This is quite a showstopper for us....

Thanks

Roman