Hello,

I apologise if my question is a bit trite...
I'm writing a Virtual Channel extension that uses some GUI elements (OSX,
iOS - native, Linux - gtk), and would like to implement it in the main
thread, i.e. not within the FreeRDP plugin, as it seems that I cannot
safely implement some GUI stuff within the plugin. I've been browsing
through FreeRDP source, and found some trails of how this could be done,
but I'm still unsure what would be the proper way to do it (maybe I missed
something). Basically, I just need to open a VChannel (dynamic or static,
doesn't really matter) and set up a callback when data is available on that
channel, but the whole thing must run within the main thread.

BTW. I've noticed that when VChannel data passes through
freerdp->ReceiveChannelData
callback, it is not yet assembled, but still divided into those 1600b
packets. Is the only way e.g. to write a piece of code that would
reassemble those 1600b packets in my freerdp->ReceiveChannelData callback,
or is there a way to get the data somehow already assembled?

Thanks!