Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing rdpsnd playback cutting
out? The playback seems somewhat choppy. Almost like it plays the actual
audio for a second, then plays silence for a second and it continues
that way

I ran

./xfreerdp -u user --plugin rdpsnd 192.168.xxx.xxx

The system I tested on was a Ubuntu system

Linux hostname 2.6.32-42-generic #95-Ubuntu SMP Wed Jul 25 15:56:09 UTC
2012 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Thanks

- John E