Hi,

attached find a patch that makes the rdpdr disk plugin working on windows.

Currently not working are rename and setting of read only attribute and file
times.

In addition it also adds the ability to staticly link plugins into the binary,
so you get one big exe and need no dlls. I have only tested this on windows
(only disk plugin so far).

I use the following options for cmake for static binary:

cmake -DWITH_MONOLITHIC_BUILD=ON -DMSVC_RUNTIME=static -DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS=OFF
-DWITH_RDPDR=ON -DOPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR=\opensslpath\inc32
-DOPENSSL_LIBRARIES="\opensslpath\out32.dbg\ssleay32.lib;d:\path\out32.dbg\libeay32.lib"
 -G "Visual Studio 9 2008" .

Important notice: Openssl need to be compiled with the same static runtime.
Currently missing is a switch to link different openssl libraries for debug and
release builds.

Gerald