Hi,

the current git master cause 100% CPU load on windows, because
WaitForMultipleObjects never waits, because the WSAEvent is always signaled.

Also according to MS docs it is not necessary to reset a WSAEvent, but without
the ResetEvent the event is always signaled... Adding a ResetEvent was the only
solution I found, to solve the high CPU load.

In addition I changed the timeout for WaitForMultipleObjects from 1ms to 10ms,
to lower the CPU load.

Gerald