Hello,

I just downloaded and compiled FreeRDP 1.0.2 using the following options

cmake . -DWITH_FFMPEG=OFF

Then I ran xfreerdp using the following command:

./xfreerdp --no-nla 192.168.217.234

I try typing in notepad everything works except any keys on the number pad.
Any ideas? Is this a known bug? Or am I missing something?

I'm running on Ubuntu Linux 10.04

Linux johne-desktop 2.6.32-45-generic #101-Ubuntu SMP Mon Dec 3 15:39:38
UTC 2012 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Thanks!

- John E