Hi,

I'm trying FreeRDP with USB redirection on a LinuxMint 13 64bit system. The
USB device that I'm trying to redirect is a Creative webcam.

I built FreeRDP using the option -DCHANNEL_URBDRC_CLIENT=ON

I connect to a Windows 7 Pro server:

sudo ./xfreerdp /u:lk /dvc:urbdrc,id,dev:041e:4063 /v:192.168.2.102
connected to 192.168.2.102:3389
Password:
VID: 0x041E PID: 0x4063
Regist Device: Vid: 0x041E Pid: 0x4063 InterfaceClass = 0xE

I see from posts that others are able to redirect their webcams (but unable
to use it).

When I look in Device Manager, I don't see the webcam.

Any clues as to what I'm doing wrong?

TIA
L.K