Hi,

>From a protocol standpoint, yes. We just have nothing in place to actually
do it, just like we have nothing in place to launch additional programs in
RemoteApp after the initial connection.

With mstsc, you can dynamically add new USB devices with the latest client:
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/rds/archive/2012/09/11/remotefx-usb-redirection-in-windows-server-2012-and-windows-8.aspx