Hi
    This is very promising. Thanks for cool project.
    Trying to make it work with hyper-v environment.  What are the
prerequisites for getting this to work as far as credentials are concerned.

Set up couple of Windows 2012 machines and one windows 8 client machine.
All part for the domain.

On Windows,
      * Does it take logged in user ?
          * Is there a way to force this and not prompt for the
credentials window.
          * Is there a way to prevent this and pass this via command line ?
          * Can I pass creds as std in ? [[ This would be great as we
want to lauch it from different tool  ]]

      * It seems to prompt for the credentials window and requiring
Administrator/Hyper-V admin on the node AND requires to be Administrator
on the client node (where frerdp is being invoked)
          * We want to connect to the console, but as least privilege user.
          * Or is there a way to to have token to allow this to happen
without credentials ?

On Linux
        I am assuming that we will have to give the credentials as
command line.
        Is there a way to pass it via stdin or env vars..?

Thanks
/Jd